Individual Member shall be a scholar or practitioner in the field of ergonomics or with a degree in ergonomics.
A student member is a full time student officially matriculated in an undergraduate or graduate program in the field related to ergonomics.
For individual or student membership, download the application form and register.
Institutional members shall be educational institutions, private or public, offering courses in ergonomics.
Download the institutional membership form form to register.
Benefits of Members:
- Twenty percent (20%) discount on symposium payments (usually done 3x a year)
- Ten percent (10%) discount on conference fees (usually every 2 years)
- Ten percent (10%) discount on seminar fees conducted by the Society (usually every year)
- Free access to human factors and ergonomics resources owned by the Society such as journal papers, books, magazines, etc. (by request)
- Linkage to ergonomics consultants (by request)
- Invitation to competitions sponsored by the organization